If you’re in the market for a good pair of noise-canceling headphones, we’ve curated a great list for you.
These headphones are the best in the market, offering great battery, good comfort, awesome noise-canceling features, and good value for money.
Here is our list of the best noise-canceling headphones in the market:
The Sony WH-1000MX5 is the successor to the Sony WH-1000MX4 headphones. The new version has some upgrades over the previous one:
New features include:
- The Auto Noise Canceling Optimizer feature automatically optimizes based on your wearing conditions and environment.
- Hands-free calling with 4 beamforming microphones, precise voice pickup, and advanced audio signal processing.
- Up to 30-hour battery life with quick charging (3 min charge for 3 hours of playback)
- Ultra-comfortable, lightweight design with soft-fit leather
- Multipoint connection allows you to quickly switch between devices
- Carry your headphones effortlessly in the redesigned case.
Sony’s intelligent noise-canceling WH1000MX4 headphones were the best headphones before the WH1000MX5 came with new updates. But these headphones are still one of the best headphones out there.
- Industry-leading noise canceling with Dual Noise Sensor technology
- Up to 30-hour battery life with quick charging (10 min charge for 5 hours of playback)
- Touch Sensor controls to pause play skip tracks, control volume, activate your voice assistant, and answer phone calls
- Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces volume during conversations
- Wearing detection pauses playback when headphones are removed
- Seamless multiple-device pairing
Apple Airpod MAX
The AirPods Max is Apple’s wireless Bluetooth over-ear headphones designed It was released on December 15, 2020. They are Apple’s highest-end option in the AirPods lineup, sold alongside the base model AirPods and mid-range AirPods Pro.
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking provides theater-like sound that surrounds you
- Designed with a knit-mesh canopy and memory foam ear cushions for an exceptional fit
- On-head detection, and seamless switching between devices
- Easily share audio between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV
- 20 hours of listening, movie watching, or talk time with Active Noise Cancellation and spatial audio enabled
- Store in ultra low-power mode with the slim Smart Case
Bose Quietcomfort 45
Bose released the Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones in 2021. The QuietComfort 45 adds USB-C support to the QuietComfort model as well as a fourth external microphone to improve call quality and Bluetooth 5.1 to improve wireless range.
- High-fidelity audio – The TriPort acoustic architecture offers depth and fullness. Volume-optimized Active EQ maintains balanced performance at any volume, so bass stays consistent when turned down and the music remains clear when turned up.
- Quiet and Aware Modes – Choose Quiet Mode for full noise cancelling, or Aware Mode to bring the outside into the around-ear headphones and hear your environment and your music at the same time.
- Up to 24 hours battery life – Enjoy 24 hours of battery life from a single charge. A quick 15-minute charge offers 3 hours when you’re on the go, or plug in the included audio cable to listen for even longer in wired mode.
Microsoft Surface Headphones 2
Microsoft unveiled its Bluetooth-compatible Surface Headphones 2 in 2020. The noise-canceling Bluetooth headphones feature Cortana integration and four beam-forming microphones.
- Up to 18.5 hours of music listening time or up to 15 hours of voice calling on Microsoft Teams.
- Soft, over-ear pads are breathable, lightweight, and comfortable.
- Intuitive touch controls let you skip tracks, answer/end calls, and get hands-free assistance.
- Full charge now lasts up to 20 hours